uriparser is a strictly RFC 3986 compliant
URI parsing and handling library written in C.
uriparser is cross-platform, fast, supports Unicode
and is licensed under the New BSD license.
- Cross-platform (Unix, Windows, Mac OS X, ...)
- Strictly compliant to RFC 3986 (latest URI RFC on track STD 66 to date)
- Reference resolution (section 5.2, since version 0.4.0)
- Reference creation (since version 0.5.2)
- Recomposition (section 5.3, since version 0.4.0)
- Syntax-based normalization (section 6.2.2, since version 0.5.0)
- Fast (linear input length time complexity)
- Unicode support
- No external dependencies
- Extensive unit testing using CppTest
- Liberal license (New BSD license)
You can download
uriparser from the "Files" section
on uriparser's project page at SourceForge.
Additionally you can
browse the Git repository.
The clone URI is:
The documentation was created with Doxygen.